Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Sunday-Wednesday Pictures


Sunday
Another attempt at lumpia goreng after a messy failure a few years back. I made this for Chinese New Year dinner with some friends tonight. 

This dish always brings special childhood memory as my mom always made this once a year for Chinese New Year. I hope I continue this tradition with the girls.

Monday
I love how much they enjoyed looking at the scrapbook album. Kyrene just excitedly pointed to the pictures while Hannah flipped the album. I love how the pictures in album can be more enjoyed, rather than hiding in the hard drive of my computer. Love to see how my work is appreciated.


Tuesday
Kyrene's first attempt at finger painting. She enjoyed it for a few minutes, but then complained of the dirty hands, demanding to be washed immediately.


Wednesday
"Goodnight My Duckling" before bedtime. A new favorite.

No comments: