Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Daisies (7/365)

We went to the first MOPS meeting of the year, amidst the light falling snow this morning. I'm glad we made it, because we all came hope refreshed. Hannah and miraculously Kyrene, stayed in the nursery the entire time; giving mama the much-needed break.

The ladies in my group were given these daisies that adorned the tables this morning. Stems wrapped in a saran plastic and a ribbon, the daisies were clutched in Hannah's hand on the drive home. At first she didn't want to let them go, but I convinced her that the flowers need some drink of water. 

She happily obliged, and even helped me arrange the flower in the little vase. Love that serious look on her face, as if she's got the biggest job in the world.

And...daisies are my favorite flowers. Just made my day...

No comments: