Thursday, January 1, 2009

Project 365-Day 1

This year, I'm attempting to chronicle our family life, good or bad, in pictures.  


In this busy season of life with children, little things often get unnoticed and suddenly a year has gone by. That is my main reason of jumping into this, wanting to stop in the midst of all the diaper changes, cooking, cleaning, and seemingly unending list of to-do's and simply smell the roses. I want to remember what my backyard looks like as seasons change, the morning sunlight, favorite places we go, or when the cherry blossoms burst out gloriously in the spring...And hopefully at the end of the year, I'll be able to capture and freeze some moments in our lives, even the mundane, beautiful details that often fly by without being savored, enjoyed, or appreciated. 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.